About Galvanized: Radial Wave
Reflector: Spun from heavy gauge steel with an rolled in bead.
- Incandescent: 150W max.Medium base porcelain socket.
- LED: Requires External Driver Enclosure. LED(850/1250):
- Cree LMH2 Module with Osram Driver LVE01: Cree CXA COB with Osram Driver, Requires Glass Jar CFL: Requires External Driver Enclosure.
- HPS: Requires External Driver Enclosure.
- MH: 150W Max Requires External Driver Enclosure.
Mounting: Top Mounting with 3/4 NPT. For outdoor use, Teflon tape should be used around threads.
Finish: Powder Coat Finish for Outdoor use. Complete color selection found at bock.lighting/colors.
Certification: Built to UL 1598 and UL Certified for Damp and Wet Locations.
About Galvanized Reflectors
Reflectors are precision spun steel hot dipped galvanized outside and inside for thorough protection. Turned in bottom bead adds strength and prevents the collection of dirt. RLMS are supplied with heavy die-cast flanged mounting hub and left hand thread locknut. 1/2-14 or 3/4-14 hub sizes available to fit selected mounting system. Standard incandescent lamp holders are heavy-duty porcelain with spring loaded center contact and lamp grip screw shell. Medium base is standard on all galvanized RLMs. For globes, guards, H.I.D.,Compact Fluorescent and other options see ordering guides on pages 20–24. All RLMs are Underwriter’s Laboratories Inc.® Listed Suitable for “Wet Location”. Exception: Vented neck units are “Damp Location” listed. C-UL Listed for Canadian Use.