About Standard Dome
|508||60W||8 ½"||7 ¼"|
|510||60W||10 ½"||7 ¼"|
Reflector: Spun from heavy gauge aluminum with an rolled in bead.
- Incandescent: 300W, Medium base porcelain socket. Medium base standard. Mogul on request with 518 and 520 only.
- LED: Requires External Driver Enclosure.
- LED(850/1250): Cree LMH2 Module with Osram Driver
- LVE01: Cree CXA COB with Osram Driver, Requires Glass Jar
- CFL: Requires External Driver Enclosure.
- HPS: Requires External Driver Enclosure.
- MH: 150W Max Requires External Driver Enclosure.
Mounting: Top Mounting with 3/4 NPT. For outdoor use, Teflon tape should be used around threads.
Finish: Powder Coat Finish for Outdoor use. Complete color selection found at bock.lighting/colors.
Certification: Built to UL 1598 and UL Certified for Damp and Wet Locations.
Reflectors are precision spun aluminum or steel, finished in thermally cured high quality polyester powder coat paint. Reflectors are available in a variety of different color options. Comes standard in white powder coated inside, which has at least 85% reflectance. Turned in bottom bead adds strength and prevents the collection of dirt and water. RLM's are supplied with heavy die-cast flanged mounting hub and left hand thread hex nut. 1/2-14 or 3/4-14 hub sizes available to fit selected mounting system. Standard incandescent lamp holders are heavy duty porcelain with spring loaded center contact and lamp grip screw shell. Medium base is standard on all RLM's. GU24 & Mogul sockets are available on request with selected units. For globes, guards, H.I.D., Compact Fluorescent and all other options see ordering guides on pages 20-24. All RLM's are Underwriter’s Laboratories Inc. ® Listed “Suitable for Wet Locations”, cULus listed for Canadian use.